‘The Barefoot Gypsies’ create dynamic and colourful performances that liven up any event; festivals, weddings, parties and more!
We have that WOW factor whether its a Meet & Greet at a Promo Night, A Performance at a Birthday Party or as Roving Entertainment for a Festival!
- Style: Tribal Belly Dance – a fusion of Indian, Gypsy, Flamenco & Oriental dance
- Experience: Troupe formed 6yrs ago with extensive dance experience spanning 10yrs
- Size: 6 in Troupe with solo & duet capability
- Props: 1m-3m Silk Fans, Burlesque Feather Fans, Fire Fans, viels
- Music: Mesmerizing slow & dynamic fast. Balkan, electro swing, burlesque… Usually recorded, but can perform improvisational dance to live music/drums
- Length: usually 20-30min ( as 1 or 2 sets) a set with optional 5min crowd participation. Can be tailored to the event, space and depends on number of performers. Max time per set 30mins
Watch the various styles of the barefoot gypsies….
Cheeky Troupe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaR8tqGoYgs
Exotic 3m Fan Duet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhvHIpg0694
Improv to live drumming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRYPn7dMMuE
Book us to add some ‘ WOW ‘ to your event!
We also do Hen’s Dance Class & Performance Packages starting at $35pp
Byron Bay Blues Festival, Raw Bryon Bay and Gold Coast, Tribal and Trance Festival Sydney, Rachel Brice Hoodang Melbourne, Lismore Lantern Parade, Dr Sketchies, Tropical Fruit NYE Festival
Raw Artists Performing Artists for Byron Bay 2015