Corporate events seem to be all the rage lately. Although recommended by organisations as a way of improving workplace culture, celebrating a company’s success, increasing morale, and fostering interactions, we often dread the thought of these events. I mean, let’s face it, we all know how boring they can be. Many of us spend hours working tirelessly at our place of employment, so attending a corporate event can often feel like more work or just another meeting, right? Well, until recently, I thought exactly the same thing. But there is a way to spice up your next corporate event.
Your Next Corporate Event Can Be Fun!
Corporate events are unavoidable but they don’t have to be boring. Nowadays, there are so many entertainment options that I believe we need to rethink how we run our next corporate event. You may think you know everything about your corporation. You may even think you know everything about your colleagues. After all, isn’t that what the water cooler and lunchroom are for, to discuss work and colleagues?
Don’t get me wrong, chatter among colleagues doesn’t always need to be negative. In fact, the aims of corporate events are to increase interactions, team build and grow relationships. In order to facilitate these networking sessions and improve work relationships, corporate events need to be engaging and successful. But how do organisations achieve this?
New technologies and personalised interactive shows incorporating corporate logos, branding, and messages are helping create unique events. So choosing the right entertainment will not only spice up these corporate parties but will ensure the event is action-packed and memorable. Regardless of whether you want to match the entertainment to the theme of your event or to your company’s brand and message, rest assured you’ll be able to find the perfect performer to entertain an intimate or large corporate gathering.
To help guide you when planning your next corporate function, I’ve provided a list of the 10 best entertainment options, guaranteed to spice things up:
- DJs that can read the crowd and adjust the music to suit the mood are always a popular choice for events, as are live bands that get the crowd to sing along to party anthems. Perhaps you would prefer softer dulcet- toned crooners soulfully lamenting lost love in the background. Either way, music is always a great icebreaker.
- Hypnotists who can enchant crowds with their mesmerising talents can always liven up any event. I think we have all fantasised about seeing our CEO up on stage clucking like a chicken. What better fodder for Monday morning water cooler chatter.
- Roving acrobatic performers can delight guests with aerial or juggling feats. After all, work can often feel like a bit of a circus, making this the perfect accompaniment to any corporate event.
- So you think you can dance? Then why not get the party started with an energetic dance troupe, guaranteed to get your toes tapping and hips shaking.
- Magicians can delight a crowd with their blend of comedy, sleight of hand deceptions, and up-close trickery. Their mind-boggling wizardry will add a touch of magic to any event.
- What’s a party without a clown? Whether they employ slapstick or mime routines or even mimic horror characters for a corporate Halloween-themed event, no party is complete without a clown.
- Ever wondered what your boss is thinking? Consider hiring a mentalist to ‘read their mind’ and help reveal some of the company’s secrets. Their combination of magic tricks, memory skills, and powers of suggestion will dazzle any crowd.
- What better way to get colleagues interacting than with an entertaining mobile game show based on the company brand or messages? These fast-paced games not only provide thrilling challenges but also encourage positive collaboration. After all, everybody loves a bit of healthy competition.
- Caricaturists are able to capture colleagues and can tie in your company’s logo to any drawing. This lifetime memento is branding at its best.
- Last, but certainly not least, consider hiring a comedian. These performers can double as MC’s and engage attendees by helping them relax and interact, all with the power of their razor sharp comedic routines.
So there you have it — 10 entertainment ideas guaranteed to spice up any corporate event, ensuring everyone in attendance has a great time. Not only will the party be memorable, it can also benefit your company in many ways such as promoting your business, fostering team spirit, improving happiness in the workplace, and reinforcing the company’s values.
All you have to do is choose the right entertainer and let them spice up the action and engage your audience. Corporate events have never been so much fun. Talk to Action Entertainment about your next corporate event today!